GET HIGHER SCORES
ON YOUR TESTS & EXAMS!
REGULAR PRICE: $199
25,925 quick recall questions
17 subjects & 1,607 topics
Dedicated mobile application
Stats & Progress Tracking
Retake Incorrect Questions
Get scores. Achieve Levels
Life Time Access
Feel stressed before your next exam?
MEDizzy is designed to help medical students like you quickly review your knowledge and get the highest scores on your everyday exams and tests.
Make sure you won’t fail and crack your medschool with the most powerful revision tool!
Join 500,000+ medical learners!
25,925 High Yield Multiple Choice & Flashcards Questions
Get the most of our perfectly organized medical MCQs & flashcard questions bank covering 1,607 topics from 17 major medschool subjects.
Learn with a powerful quick revision tool that is with you anytime, anywhere. Identify your weak areas and enhance your knowledge.
Use it day by day to significantly improve your exams scores in the most effective way.
Instant Score, Revisions, Gamification & Progress Tracking
Monitor your everyday progress, see which subjects you have learned and which you should revise once more.
Compare your daily, weekly and monthly results. Get good traction and stay motivated!
LIFE TIME ACCESS
- 25,925 MCQs & Flashcards
- 1,607 Medical Topics
- 17 Medschool Subjects
- iOS/Android Mobile Application
- Progress Tracking
- Instant Results
- Retake Incorrect Questions
- One Time Payment!
- No Subscriptions!
- No Monthly Charges!
GET $150 OFF!
REGULAR PRICE: $199
So I’m an actual Neurobiology major, dreaming of becoming a Neurosurgeon. This app is one of the best things to ever happen to me, from tests, to facts, to cards to even medical cases, this app has it all. To all those who have any passion for medicine, I honestly recommend this app. Keep the good work!
University of California—San Francisco
Literally the best app ever. It’s probably the only reason I’m passing human anatomy. I’m definitely in love with the flash cards and quizzes as this has been such an asset for me for medschool!
University of Colorado School of Medicine
That’s a great tool that helps me make a quick review before taking takes my lectures. Love the reptition mode. Anyone studying medicine needs it!
The University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Atlas of Human Anatomy – Frank H. Netter, 7th Edition
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology by Bertram G. Katzung – 14th Edition
- Bailey and Love’s Short Practice of Surgery – 21st Edition
- Biochemistry – Berg, Tymoczko, Gatto, Stryer – 8th Edition
- Davidson’s Principal’s and Practice of Medicine – 23rd Edition
- Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat by P.L Dhingra and Shruti Dhingra – 7th Edition
- First Aid – USMLE Step 1 – 22nd Edition
- Fundamentals of Pathology (Phatoma) – 2019 Edition
- Gray’s Anatomy of Human Body – 30th Edition
- Gynecology by Ten Teachers – 20th Edition
- Guyton and Hall’s Textbook of Medical Physiology – 12th Edition
- Kaplan MCAT Biology – 3rd Edition
- Kaplan MCAT General Chemistry – 3rd Edition
- Langman’s Medical Embryology – 14th Edition
- Lange: Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology – 14th Edition
- Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry – 7th Edition
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry – 7th Edition
- Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology – 7th Edition
- Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics – 19th Edition
- Physiology, Linda S. Constanzo – 5th Edition
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology by Warren Levinson – 14th Edition
- Robbins Basic Pathology – 10th Edition
- Snell’s Clinical Neuroanatomy – 8th Edition
- Textbook of Histology by Leslie P. Gartner
- Textbook of Ophthalmology: Published by Jaypee Brothers